Help spread the word and support / Buy A Square for this Virtual Fundraiser by Mr. and Ms. DC Eagle 2020 (Justin and Mx Symphonee).
Sign-up for the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2394239900868529/
This is a fundraiser for Hearts & Ears Baltimore. A collaboration of effort among Mr. and Ms. DC Eagle 2020, ONYX Mid-Atlantic, Mid-Atlantic ONYX Pearls, and the DC Boys of Leather.
ONYXMA has also contributed three great prizes: $100 Gift Certificate from Trick Box, $100 Gift Certificate from Comfort Zone and a custom built Fuck Bench valued at over $400.
How does it work?
1. Look at each of the cards and determine the Prizes you’d like to win. (These will be posted toward the end of July.)
2. Message/Pay (MrDCEagle2020) your donation and the Square(s) you have chosen. (See Payment Options Below)
3. First come/first served for Square purchases. The online cards will be updated as Squares are purchased.
4. You can purchase as many Square(s) as you would like.
5. Join Mr DC Eagle 2020 live on FB on August 13 for the live drawings and announcement of winners.
Prizes have either been purchased from or donated by the following:
- Comfort Zone
- DK Paddles
- Feelmore 510
- Mahogany Books
- Merry Kitty Creations
- ONYX Mid-Atlantic
- Smitten Kitten- Smitten Kitten
- TrickBox DC
- Wolfstryker Leather
About Our Beneficiary:
Hearts & Ears, Inc. is a non-profit organization for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Questioning, and Gender Non-Conforming individuals with behavioral health issues and concerns. We warmly welcome all sexual and gender minorities. People who are dually stigmatized can have a difficult time finding full acceptance from others. Hearts & Ears aims to be a community where LGBTQIA+ individuals can feel safe, supported, and welcomed. Friends, family and community members are encouraged to attend.Their Mission is to advance the empowerment of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Questioning, and Gender Non-Conforming individuals who utilize behavioral health services through support, advocacy, raising awareness and educational opportunities.They are a wellness and recovery center open 32 hours a week that hold weekly support groups which address addictions, mental health and general concerns. Groups are confidential and are facilitated by caring and supportive members with knowledge of the struggles LGBTQIA+ persons with behavioral health issues face.